EMBO Press Recommended Databases and Data Standards
Developed in European Union
Published in 2015
Description:This is the main checklist/guideline for data deposition and formatting for papers submitted to an EMBO Press journal. This pollcy is customised to each journal and is linked to from each journal's Information for Authors page. This policy record is linked to the Molecular Systems Biology journal, as an example.
Collections/recommendations derived from this policy:
- This policy implements the recommendation EMBO Press.
Scope and data types
- Record added: April 4, 2016, 11:22 p.m.
- Record updated: May 18, 2016, 1:42 p.m. by The BioSharing Team.
- A repository of mathematical models of biological and biomedical systems
- Database of Genotypes and Phenotypes
- Database of Interacting Proteins
- Database of Single Nucleotide Polymorphism
- Electron Microscopy Data Bank
- European Nucleotide Archive
- Gene Expression Omnibus
- Host Pathogen Interaction Database
- IntAct molecular interaction database
- Interologous Interaction Database
- JWS Online
- MatrixDB: Extracellular Matrix interactions database
- Nucleic Acids Database
- PRoteomics IDEntifications database
- The DNA Data Bank of Japan
- The European Genome-phenome Archive
- UniProt Knowledgebase
- Worldwide Protein Data Bank
- Investigation Study Assay Tabular
- Minimal Information about a high throuput SEQuencing Experiment
- Minimal Information Required In the Annotation of Models
- Minimum Information About a Microarray Experiment
- Minimum Information about a Molecular Interaction Experiment
- Minimum Information About a Proteomics Experiment
- mz Markup Language
- Systems Biology Markup Language
Conditions of Use
No License Specified.