The Plant Cell - Instructions for Authors
Developed in United States of America
Published in No year specified.
Description:The Instructions for Authors page contains a broad range of guidelines for publishing inThe Plant Cell. Large-scale data sets (e.g., complete or draft genome sequences, genome annotations, genetic maps, EST data sets, transcript profiles, proteomic data sets, metabolic profiles, and next-gen sequencing data) that are integral to the manuscript must be provided at time of manuscript submission. These include data from small RNA, mRNA, specialized RNA libraries, ChIP-seq, whole-genome re-sequencing or genotyping, whole-genome bisulfite sequencing, etc. At the time of publication, these large-scale data sets must be available to readers in a permanent public repository with open access. Full data sets must be released, even if only a subset of the data was selected for use in the analysis.
Scope and data types
- Record added: Jan. 10, 2017, 1:38 p.m.
- Record updated: April 4, 2017, 3:36 p.m. by The BioSharing Team.
This record is in need of a maintainer. If you login, you'll be able to claim this record.
- European Nucleotide Archive
- Gene Expression Omnibus
- Maize Genetics and Genomics Database
- miRBase Sequence Database
- Sequence Read Archive
- The Arabidopsis Information Resource
- The DNA Data Bank of Japan
- Worldwide Protein Data Bank
Conditions of Use
No License Specified.