Cell Press - Current Biology - Information for Authors
Developed in United States
Published in No year specified.
Description:Current Biology is a general journal that publishes original research across all areas of biology together with an extensive and varied set of editorial sections. A primary aim of the journal is to foster communication across fields of biology, both by publishing important findings of general interest from diverse fields and through highly accessible editorial articles that explicitly aim to inform non-specialists. Current Biology is part of the Cell Press family of journals, and shares much of its guidelines with them. The Information for Authors page contains a broad range of guidelines for publishing in Current Biology. With regards to data deposition, data sets must be made freely available to readers from the date of publication and must be provided to editors and peer reviewers at submission for the purposes of evaluating the manuscript. For many data types, submission of the full data set to a community-endorsed, public repository is mandatory. In such cases, accession numbers must be provided in the paper.
Scope and data types
- Record added: Jan. 24, 2017, 10:54 a.m.
- Record updated: April 5, 2017, 2:40 p.m. by The BioSharing Team.
- Cell Press - Cell Host & Microbe - Information for Authors
- Cell Press - Cell - Information for Authors
- Cell Press - Cell Metabolism - Information for Authors
- Cell Press - Trends In Plant Science - Information for Authors
- Cell Press - Molecular Cell - Information for Authors
- Cell Press - Cell Stem Cell - Information for Authors
- Cell Press - American Journal of Human Genetics (AJHG) - Information for Authors
- Cell Press - Trends In Biochemical Sciences - Instructions for Authors
- Cell Press - Developmental Cell - Information for Authors
- Cell Press - Immunity - Information for Authors
- Cell Press - Neuron - Information for Authors
- Cell Press - Cancer Cell - Information for Authors
- Database of genomic structural VARiation
- Database of Genomic Variants Archive
- Database of Genotypes and Phenotypes
- Database of Single Nucleotide Polymorphism
- Electron Microscopy Data Bank
- European Nucleotide Archive
- Gene Expression Omnibus
- NCBI Trace Archives
- Protein Data Bank in Europe
- PRoteomics IDEntifications database
- Sequence Read Archive
- The DNA Data Bank of Japan
- UniProt Knowledgebase
- Worldwide Protein Data Bank